- We have extensive knowledge of the Local and National Planning Policies to demonstrate to the local planning authorities that our developments are high-quality and make a positive contribution to an area.
- Under the General Development Procedure Order the majority of planning application must be accompanied by a Design and Access Statement for Outline Permission and full applications for Planning Permission including List Building Applications (Heritage Statements).
- Our explanatory drawings include rendered elevations and photographic visualisations.
- Consultants likely to be required to complete planning applications would include:
- Arboriculturalist if the felling of any trees is required, any Tree Preservation Orders or if the site is within the Conversation area permission will be required.
- Ecologists if the project includes any existing buildings then bat, newt or owl survey may be required Archaeologists if the site is close to a historical monument, burial or finds
- Acousticians if the site is in a sensitive area, close to a source of noise such as a railway line or inner city area that my impact of the development.
- Flood Risk Assessments if the site is within a flood zones or if the site area is over 1 hectare Structural Engineers if works include alterations to a list building then a structural report may be required.