Survey & Feasibility
- To enable the designs to commence any existing buildings and /or the site will need to be surveyed to provide an accurate record of the existing properties or topography.
- Our surveys can also establish such items as heating and electrical capacity, asbestos, the Disability Discrimination Act, rights of light and party wall legislation if required.
- Our Feasibility Studies take the form of a report assessing the site, establishing utility services, potential planning issues and constraints, buildability under cdm regulations, identifying consultants required in order to make a planning application, massing and form sketch design.
- A pre-application submission to the Local Authority can be relevant although most Council now charge for this service and generally the fee is similar to that of a planning application.
- An addendum to the report may include a Visual Impact Assessment (if the site is within the AONB or Conversation Area), cost and budget analysis, CDM considerations or structural appraisal.